SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Haunting... 1/2/3

Lord Nightmare

Haunting... 1/2/3 Empty Haunting... 1/2/3

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:12 am

Again, the identity of the unnamed wrestler here isn’t important. Should anyone be interested in playing that wrestler’s role for a small cameo appearance in the scene, please post a reply at the end of this topic. I shall insert your wrestler’s name in lieu of wrestler. As before, I will only entertain whomever posted first.

Haunting…
    Storyline 1, Show 2, Scene 3:

* The camera finds GM Yue busy at his desk. A knock sounded at his door. But before he could answer, Trendkiller opens the door and enters. *

Yue (somewhat irked): “Anything I can help you with, rookie?”

* Yue put emphasis on the last word. He doesn’t like people charging into his office unannounced. *

Trendkiller: “Um… Good evening, Yue… sir…”

Yue (impatiently): “Out with it, man. You have something to say? Say it now. Otherwise you’re just wasting my time.”

* Yue started to get back to his work. *

Trendkiller: “Well… I heard rumors about me having a rematch with Lord Nightmare tonight…”

Yue (not even looking up from his desk): “Not a rumor. I’ve set up the match. You versus Lord Nightmare, later tonight.”

Trendkiller: “What? But why? We’ve had our match last show…”

Yue: “And that is the main reason why we’re having another one. Look at this chart…”

* Yue hands one of the sheets of paper on his table to Trendkiller. *

Yue: “See that part right at the end? That was your match with Lord Nightmare last Saturday. It shows a sudden spike in viewer interest; probably the highest point of the entire night.”

* Yue leans forward on his desk, forming a steeple with his fingers. *

Yue: “The crowd enjoyed your fight. Heck, they enjoyed you smacking your opponent upside the head with a steel chair. I want you to generate that same amount of interest again tonight.”

Trendkiller: “Well… The thing is… I…”

Yue (getting up from his desk): “You’re getting some flak from the other guys backstage, am I right? They’re saying that you’re scared to face Lord Nightmare again; saying that you’re scared of him personally.”

* Trendkiller couldn’t even make eye contact. Yue’s words were right on the mark. Yue walks around the table, stopping right in front of Trendkiller. *

Yue: “Well, you can back out of the match if you want. I won’t hold it against you if you do. But remember this, and remember this well: you run from this now, you’ll be running from this for the rest of your life. You’ll spend every waking moment regretting that you’ve turned mouse instead of standing firm and proudly saying that, yes, you are a man. Better to have died in bravery than to live forever in cowardice.”

* Inspiring speech, though Trendkiller didn’t like the part about him dying. *

Yue: “As far as your records go, you stand undefeated against him. You know you got the stuff. You know you can take him.”

* Trendkiller is starting to get convinced. *

Yue: “You’ve beat him fair; you’ve beat him square; you’ll beat him again tonight!”

* Yue’s talk is hyping Trendkiller up, rapidly boosting his confidence levels. *

Yue: “Who’s gonna win tonight?”

Trendkiller: “I am!”

Yue: “Who?”

Trendkiller: “I am!”

Yue: “I can’t hear you, boy!”

Trendkiller: “I AM!!!”

* Then the lights went out. Someone in the room squeaks in fright, and Yue is not at all amused. *

Yue: “What the hell…?”

* The camera shifts to the side to show another wrestler standing at the doorway, playing with the light switch. *

Yue: “Why, you little… Get the <censored expletive> out of my office!”

* With a chuckle, the wrestler quickly scampers away. Yue turns to find Trendkiller deathly pale. *

Yue: “Look. You go back to the locker room and prepare for your match, you hear me?”

* Trendkiller nods once before sullenly leaving the room. Yue scratches his jaw, greatly displeased. *

Yue: “Honestly! The people I deal with nowadays… Barging into my office without warning? Disrespectfully yelling at me? Hitting me in the head with extinguishers? Playing with my lights!? Doesn’t anyone respect the sanctity of the GM anymore?”

------------------------------

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:26 pm