SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Haunting... 1/1/4

Lord Nightmare

Haunting... 1/1/4 Empty Haunting... 1/1/4

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Haunting…
    Storyline 1, Show 1, Scene 4:

* The camera pans around the GM’s office before centering on Yue at his desk. A knock can be heard from the door. *

Yue: “Come in.”

* Trendkiller enters the room. Yue gets up and extends a hand. Trendkiller readily accepts the handshake. *

Yue: “Ah, Trendkiller. Good of you to come. I would like to personally welcome you to the federation. How’s everything so far? I didn’t get to catch your in-ring promo but I’m sure it went great.”

Trendkiller: “Uh... Yeah… About that…”

* Yue’s brow furrows, looking displeased. *

Yue: “Why? Something the matter?”

* Trendkiller quickly takes it back. He didn’t want to make a bad impression on his first day of work. *

Trendkiller: “Oh… no! Are you kidding? What… NO! It was fine. Everything went without a hitch.”

* Yue squints at Trendkiller, testing if he really was telling the truth. Then Yue shrugs. If everything went fine then good. Out of sight, out of mind. *

Yue: “Well then… if that is all, you better go and get yourself ready. Your match is coming up next.”

* Trendkiller nods before exiting the room. Just as Yue was about to get seated, the lights in the office flickered. Yue looks up before reaching for the phone, placing the receiver to his ear. *

Yue: “Hello? Building maintenance? Send someone over to the GM’s office. There’s something wrong with my lights.”

------------------------------

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:26 pm