SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Haunting... 1/1/1

Lord Nightmare

Haunting... 1/1/1 Empty Haunting... 1/1/1

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Note: This is a two-part storyline, running for the duration of two shows. For this storyline, I would like to request the participation of a wrestler who has yet to commit to an on-screen persona and storyline. He may turn heel later, but for the meantime I would like a good guy to play the role. He should be about my level statistically so as to give a good fight with neither side showing a clear advantage.

Note: This storyline would require that the wrestler sell the gimmick. This means that he should be willing to put me over during the role-play segments. In return, I will put him over during both pre-scheduled matches.

Note: For the duration of this storyline, I will refer to him as Guilt-Ridden, <GR>.

Update: It is decided that Trendkiller will play the role of <GR>.

------------------------------

Haunting…
    Storyline 1, Show 1, Scene 1:

* The camera finds two members of the backstage crew talking *

Crew 1: “It was weird. I was chatting with my girlfriend online last night when I suddenly received a strange e-mail. It was about some village that burned down many years ago, supposedly somewhere near here.”

Crew 2: “I received it as well, only it was on my cell phone. And so did a ref, two of the camera team and one of the marketing guys."

Crew 1: “Did you read the last part?”

Crew 2: “About the corpse that got up from the ruins and walked away? Cree~py!"

Crew 1: “I wonder who else got that message.”

* Trendkiller was walking down the corridor when the stage hand called out to him. *

Crew 1: “Hey, Trendkiller. Did you, by chance, receive a strange e-mail or something of the sort last night?”

* Trendkiller looks at them in puzzlement. *

Trendkiller: “What? No! I have no idea what you are talking about. Now if you’d excuse me, I’m due in the ring.”

* With that, Trendkiller walks away. A few seconds later, the corridor lights suddenly started flickering. The two crewmen look up, and the flickering stopped. *

Crew 1: “The guy in charge of the lights should really get that fixed.”

Crew 2: “True… Hey! Aren’t you supposed to be THAT guy?"

------------------------------

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:50 pm