SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Haunting... 1/2/2

Lord Nightmare

Haunting... 1/2/2 Empty Haunting... 1/2/2

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:01 am

Haunting…
    Storyline 1, Show 2, Scene 2:

* The camera follows Trendkiller as he wanders aimlessly backstage, trying to let off some steam from the embarrassing incident earlier. A microphone suddenly appears from out of nowhere. It is SWW’s ace backstage interviewer, Jill Jason. *

Jill: “Congratulations on winning your debut match during last Saturday’s show and also on stopping Lord Nightmare’s winning streak at 1.”

Trendkiller: “What…? You again?”

* Trendkiller tries to walk on past but Jill was ready for this. She steps in front of Trendkiller, blocking his path. Trendkiller tries to sidestep her again but she matches him move for move. Trendkiller is stuck. *

Trendkiller (surrendering): “Sigh… What do you want?”

* Jill Jason smiles sweetly. All she wants is an interview. *

Jill: “First, tell us something about your match with Lord Nightmare tonight. Our viewers would like to know what they can expect from you.”

* Trendkiller gives her a confused look. *

Trendkiller: “Don’t you mean last Saturday’s match? I’ve already had my match with Lord Nightmare.”

Jill: “Oh, that. Well, last Saturday’s old news. We want to hear about your scheduled rematch with Lord Nightmare later.”

* Trendkiller, at a complete loss for words, could only repeat what Jill said. *

Trendkiller: “My… scheduled… rematch…?”

Jill: “For later tonight, yes! Didn’t they tell you about it?”

* Trendkiller rushes past Jill, knocking her to the floor. *

Jill (wailing sadly): “Ow! Why? Why won’t people let me interview them?”

------------------------------

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:10 pm