SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Haunting... 1/1/3

Lord Nightmare

Haunting... 1/1/3 Empty Haunting... 1/1/3

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Note: Do we have a name for our backstage interviewer? For the meantime, I will refer to him/her/it as Back-Stage Interviewer <BWI>. I vote for a woman to play the part.

Update: She has just been given a name. She is now known as Jill Jason.

Haunting…
    Storyline 1, Show 1, Scene 3:

* Feeling uneasy, Trendkiller rushed down the backstage area where he was intercepted by SWW’s backstage interviewer Jill Jason. *

Jill: “Trendkiller! Trendkiller! Can we have a moment of your time please?”

* Trendkiller, not in the mood for an interview, waves her off and walks on by. But Jill, not to be deterred, relentlessly follows him with cameraman right at their heels. *

Jill: “First off, let me tell you what a great deal it is for us here to have a wrestler of your caliber join our roster…”

Trendkiller: “Yeah, yeah…”

* Trendkiller stops at an intersection. He glances this way and that, seemingly lost. Jill hasn’t yet let up on the interview. *

Jill: “And that your match tonight will be the first of many great matches you’ll be giving our viewers…”

Trendkiller: “Right… Could somebody tell me where I can find the GM?”

* Not waiting for an answer, Trendkiller turns the corner and continues on his way with Jill close behind. *

Jill: “One more thing. Can you give us your thoughts on the incident earlier inside the ring?”

* That stopped Trendkiller right in his tracks. Wide-eyed with fright he stares at Jill who, thinking that he might not have understood her question the first time, was only too happy to repeat it. *

Jill: “The incident in the ring? Can you give us your thoughts?”

Trendkiller: “Okay, this interview is over!”

* With that said, Trendkiller pushes at the camera, almost knocking the cameraman over. He brushes roughly past jill and hastily walks away. Jill catches her balance, turns right towards the camera and says… *

Jill: “This has been Jill Jason, reporting to you live backstage. Ow…”

------------------------------

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:02 am