SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

2 posters

Faction members.

Laz0r

Faction members. Empty Faction members.

Post  Laz0r Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:19 am

Here we can post the current members of each faction and update them as soon as new members join.

All-Stars:Laz0r,Moedty,Killerz,Trendkiller(Did he left the fed?I don't see him in roster)
    Freakz:ILTB aldy,Lord Nightmare,Acid
    Peacemakers:Haven't been created yet.
    Lord Nightmare

Faction members. Empty Re: Faction members.

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:54 am

You missed out InSaN3 for the Freakz. He's the leader and acting big brother for the group.

Trendkiller has abandoned his character. Thirty days inactive and the game has deleted him. We'll still be using his name in the RPs. Matches involving him are fauxed.

Concerning the Peacekeepers, only Metal is confimed to be the leader of the faction. However, if you want a more expansive list (I'm saving this for Season 4 so don't jump the gun and start recruiting while we're still at Season 3) then here it is:

SWW All-Stars:

King Con Carne (planning to have him overthrow Moedty and become leader of the All-Stars)
    Jordz Hardy
    Moedty (should be reunited with Kuul by the time his position as leader gets usurped)
    Killerz
    Laz0r (will leave All-Stars by Season 5 and join the Peacekeepers, planning to have him be the first casualty in the Invasion storyline for Season 6 and be reborn an android)
    Triple H (revealed to be an experimental genetic copy of the real Triple H, joins the Freakz but is actually a spy for the All-Stars)
    Stewy Dew
    GreeniShh
    B.A.M
    CrazyDiamond
    Bhai
    Kevin Rey
    Felipe Ribeiro
    B Hardy
    UselessPagy
    Shane Brady

Freakz:

MaSacRu (is given the position of leader by a tired and fed-up InSaN3)
    Fedutaju
    InSaN3
    Lord Nightmare
    Undergraund Vampire
    Apocalypto
    Demonous

Amidamaru (turns out to have been created by the same scientist who made Triple H)
    ILTB aldy
    Acid
    Indigo
    Edu
    (the half-vampire from Season 2, but only a faux member since the wrestler has been deleted from the game)

Ayame Peacekeepers:

Toby Mysterio
    Shawn Hunter
    Snaga
    Pip Slaktarkungen
    John Austin
    King papa smurf
    Werefang-292
    Phenomen
    Metal Militia
    Yashima
    Yuuji
    Art-Michael
    Titte

This is how I pictured the factions to turn out two months from now. However, there is still the two months to consider and there may be changes in the lineup depending on how certain wrestlers act in the shows.

Spoiler on Season 6 (this may not come to light since I might no longer be an active VGM by then):

At the conclusion of Season 5, we see the return of the general manager. With the help of surviving Ayame Clan members, he quickly restores order and dissolves the factions.

Thus bringing the Faction Wars to a close.

This is necessary because SWW needs to stand united to face a greater threat.

The area where the SWW arena is built on is actually a gateway to an alternate world, with the arena's ring itself acting as the seal. For generations, members of the Ayame Clan has diligently guarded this gateway against trespassers from the other realm.

The reason Yue left the fed (at the start of Season 4) is to gather his clanmates to renew the seal. It has been weakening for some time already and Yue fears that it won't last the year. The seal breaks sometime August, forcing Ayame Clan against the invaders. The Ayames managed to drive them back, but sacrificed most of their ranks to do so. With so few members remaining, the seal ends up incomplete and from time to time enemies can pass through the gate.

Yue expects a massive strike from the other world sometime soon. He asks the fed's wrestlers to help in their defense as the surviving Ayame clanmembers hurry to finish the seal.

The season ends with a full-scale invasion from the enemy met by the entire SWW roster. The battle shifted in the enemy's favor when they brought in their artillery. Until then, most of the fighting was done in close-quarters with the SWW side's superior abilites balanced by the enemy side's greater numbers. With ranged firepower in play, the good guys don't stand a chance.

Salvation came at the sacrifice of the Power Strangers (faux characters, see Season 2). They destroyed the enemy's weapon and held the frontlines long enough for the seal to be completed, closing the gateway entirely.

The world is safe. For now.

Season 7 explains why the military (or anyone else for that matter) didn't get involved during the invasion. It comes in the form of an agreement made by the very first Ayame Clan ancestor and a secret organization that held the true power behind the world government for the past few millenia.

As I've said, these plans are still many months away and may never be actualized since I might no longer be the active VGM then. I estimate the farthest we'll get following this timetable is Season 5, where Yue returns and dissolves the factions. Instead of interplanetary invasion, Season 6 will see us back to our regular wrestling careers.

-----

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 am