SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

+13
Kevin Rey \oo/
moedty
werefang292
Shane Brady
acid
ART-Michael
Titte_18
pip slaktarkungen
Triple H
Massacre
Lord Nightmare
Laz0r
Metal Militia
17 posters

Complete Entrance List of All Members!!!!

Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Complete Entrance List of All Members!!!! Empty Complete Entrance List of All Members!!!!

Post  Metal Militia Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Entrances as of March 1st

King Con Carne: 75
    MaSacRu: 14
    Yue Ayame: 20
    Judas: 9
    Toby Mysterio: 8
    Pip Slaktarkungen: 20
    Shawn Hunter: 10
    Moedty: 7
    Lord Nightmare: 24
    Snaga: 13
    Fedutaju: 39
    King papa smurf: 0
    Killerz: 0
    Apocalypto: 17
    Phenomen: 12
    Triple H: 11
    InSaN3<><>: 5
    John Austin: 3
    Acid: 15
    GreeniShh: 11
    Yuuji: 0
    Metal Militia: 12
    Demonous: 6
    werefang292: 2
    Undergraund Vampire: 2
    Stewy Dew: 13
    Trendkiller: 10
    Yashima: 1
    CrazyDiamond: 10
    i live to beat aldy: 6
    Laz0r: 22
    Amidamaru: 6
    Titte: 12
    Edu: 10
    Indigo: 10
    B.A.M: 9
    Bhai: 3
    Latin Nightmare: 0

This was a nice time consumer while I was waiting for a match lol. Thought it might help

Last edited by Metal Militia on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Laz0r

Complete Entrance List of All Members!!!! Empty Re: Complete Entrance List of All Members!!!!

Post  Laz0r Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:04 am

I think all wrestlers should spend their money buying entrances and NOT SA's.Advanced tech are way better than the sa's and also entrances help the fed grow up faster
    Lord Nightmare

Complete Entrance List of All Members!!!! Empty Re: Complete Entrance List of All Members!!!!

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:12 am

Many thanks to Metal Militia for the list. This makes my work that much easier.

Now the only thing I'll need to individually check on are the Skill Indexes of each wrestler. I use it to get a rough idea of how powerful a wrestler is when setting up matches. Wrestler Score is deceiving and can easily be increased through selective challenging (I managed to get myself in the top five of the Federation Roster by repeatedly challenging a +200/-0 opponent; nothing gets deducted when I lose and I get a whopping 200 points when I win).

If someone makes a list of the Skill Index of our members, then your effort is also greatly appreciated.

And once again, thank you very much to Metal Militia.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:38 am

I look at the other local feds and I wonder...

How the heck did their wrestlers get that many yellow stars after every match?

MaSacRu only has 13 entrance levels according to the list, yet he earned 53 yellow stars (5 red and 3 yellow) in his last Dark Match when was paired up with Shawn Hunter against Yue Ayame and Toby Mysterio. Yue, on the other hand, has 20 entrance levels and earned only 45 1/2 yellow stars (4 red and 5.5 yellow). That is 7.5 yellow stars less than somebody who has 7 less entrance levels than him.

The answer to this question may be in the number of moves MaSacRu has activated per position. Every time an individual move is used for the first time in a match, it supposedly adds a half star to your tally. So having twenty opening moves active and using them once each should already net you a red star (plus the extra xp). The disadvantage to this is that levelling up your moves will be harder since you're spreading out your uses among that many instead of just your primary three. In the end, it's the owner's call if he wants to do it this way or the other.

I'll continue this later.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:56 am

I know I don't have very many moves active per position because I only have my highest moves. I do this so I hit people with the most damage and not hit them with low level moves. I can change this though if I need to!
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:00 am

To continue...

As I have said before, it is each player's personal choice to either have more moves activated for faster xp or have lesser moves to limit your wrestler's movelist to just his best moves and level those up faster.

I personally would go for less moves. The lesser, the better. If the game would allow me to just put one single move per position, I'd do it. My best bleeding move on groggy, and my best submission move on grounded. I'll let my entrances handle most of the xp for me.

Metal M., I am not saying that you need to change your playing style to suit the federation's needs. We won't try to convince others to use our methods. You have your own method so you stick to it. You do your best to make a great wrestler and we'll do our best to make a great fed.

-----
    Massacre
    Massacre

Post  Massacre Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Lord Nightmare wrote:
    The answer to this question may be in the number of moves MaSacRu has activated per position...

well this is a list of the number of moves i have per position(and activated):

Opening move: 3
    Standing: 11
    Bent down: 9
    Groggy: 7
    Grounded: 2
    you are running: 3
    running opponent: 6
    one wrestler is running: 3
    both wrestlers are running: 2
    out of the ring(grounded): 1
    out of the ring(standing): 2
    to the ropes(grounded): 1
    To the ropes(standing): 1
    to the turn buckle(grounded):1
    to the turn buckle(standing): 2
    stunned: 1

so i have a total of 55 moves activated.

hope this might help you.
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:51 pm

I added one more entrance lvl so ill update my list. It would be very awesome if when you buy an entrance lvl you could post it so i can update list but I know this is impossible for nonactive members.
    Massacre
    Massacre

Post  Massacre Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:58 pm

now i have 14 entrances. Very Happy
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:56 am

updated your totals. Thanx for telling us!
    Massacre
    Massacre

Post  Massacre Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:52 am

MaSacRu: 15 Very Happy
    Triple H
    Triple H

Post  Triple H Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:49 am

Triple H:15 Very Happy
    Massacre
    Massacre

Post  Massacre Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:30 am

MaSacRu: 16

i beat the master and i got those money Crying or Very sad
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:15 am

Money is good. Gotta love the money.

Getting knocked up a level is bad. No more level-holding for any of us.

And I was doing great at level 8.

Submission champ and Tag champ many times running.

With the exception of Snaga or Apocalypto taking the title from me every now and then, I was doing fine.

Then they forced me to beat the master.

Not fair. Sob! Sob!

Anyway, thanks to everybody for getting your entrances up. Anything you can do that would boost your stars at the end of the match is a boon to getting better shows.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:42 am

Entrances: 23 (Self made league's ftw Smile )
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:46 pm

i got one more entrance lvl
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:00 am

Im proud to announce that my total entrances are now 31 ! ! ! !

Last edited by Laz0r on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    pip slaktarkungen

Post  pip slaktarkungen Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Update ,,i now have 21 entrance tot

Last edited by pip slaktarkungen on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:13 pm

gotcha
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:37 pm

i gained one more
    Triple H
    Triple H

Post  Triple H Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:11 am

Me too
    Titte_18

Post  Titte_18 Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:44 am

Me Too
    Very Happy Laughing
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:01 am

We'll need an updated list. Place it in as a new reply instead of just editing the old post.

The way Laz0r is earning money from making special tournaments, he's overtaken my entrance levels!

We're both at 34 entrances as of this post.

Keep up the good work, people.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:35 am

Lord Nightmare wrote:We'll need an updated list. Place it in as a new reply instead of just editing the old post.

The way Laz0r is earning money from making special tournaments, he's overtaken my entrance levels!

We're both at 34 entrances as of this post.

Keep up the good work, people.

-----
    I just got 26 TP left though ;P
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:19 pm

List as of March 15. I didn't check anyone who didn't leave a post telling me they updated. The users that don't post here AREN'T updated

King Con Carne: 75
    MaSacRu: 14
    Yue Ayame: 20
    Judas: 9
    Toby Mysterio: 8
    Pip Slaktarkungen: 20
    Shawn Hunter: 10
    Moedty: 7
    Lord Nightmare: 34
    Snaga: 13
    Fedutaju: 48
    King papa smurf: 0
    Killerz: 0
    Apocalypto: 17
    Phenomen: 12
    Triple H: 12
    InSaN3<><>: 5
    John Austin: 3
    Acid: 15
    GreeniShh: 11
    Yuuji: 0
    Metal Militia: 12
    Demonous: 6
    werefang292: 2
    Undergraund Vampire: 2
    Stewy Dew: 13
    Trendkiller: 10
    Yashima: 1
    CrazyDiamond: 10
    i live to beat aldy: 6
    Laz0r: 34
    Amidamaru: 6
    Titte: 13
    Edu: 10
    Indigo: 10
    B.A.M: 9
    Bhai: 3
    Latin Nightmare: 0

Last edited by Metal Militia on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:56 am