SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

2 posters

Moedty/Judas

moedty

Moedty/Judas Empty Moedty/Judas

Post  moedty Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:31 am

Backstage interviewer catches Moedty walking backstage "Moedty, a quick word, you were being beaten by Judas......"
    Moedty: "Woah, What are you talking about? If you look back at the result of the match i got a clear 1,2,3 on Judas, he was beaten and bloodied, he couldn't compete with the BIG DAWG, or should i say the BIG TURTLE *holds Kuul up*, Me and Kuul together are unbeatable, Kuul could beat Judas himself and if Judas has an issue with me then he can come and see me, I'll be waiting. Kuul and I will leave this arena while Judas will be lucky if he can walk" *smirks and walks off*

-----Later in the show (after a match or two)------

*Judas is seen walking backstage and out of nowhere comes Moedty at full place spearing him through glass plates, stunning Judas*
    *Moedty walks out of camera shot, grabbing Kuul, he picks up Judas by his hair, Judas is struggling, Moedty hits Judas with Kuul's Shell delivering Kuul's devastating SHELLSHOCK and placing him on Judas, Moedty executes a quick count, counting the pin*
    "ONE!!!!TWO!!!!!!!THREE!!!!!!!"
    "See Judas your nothing compared to me and Kuul, a turtle can pin you, your not in Kuul's league, your not in my league, you shouldn't even be a wrestler, just give it up......so says the Sanctimonious One"
    *Moedty and Kuul leave as Judas struggles*
    Lord Nightmare

Moedty/Judas Empty Re: Moedty/Judas

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Oh, nuts! Miscalculation on my part. I shouldn't have played the turtle card this early.

After the Shellshock and the turtle pinfall, I'm going to have to put Kuul out of the show for a while. I have two shows to transform Moedty into something more coldblooded and violent in time for his storyline with Lord Nightmare.

Carrying a turtle around lessens the impact.

Your idea of Kuul getting turtle-napped will have to be used now. Kuul disappears, Moedty accuses Judas, then the rematch on the 4th.

Kuul will make his reappearance sometime in the faction wars.

Think brutal, evil thoughts, Moedty, and I'll see you on the 7th.
    moedty

Post  moedty Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:41 am

what if he was an evil turtle? lol that might help the impact
    I'll start channeling sadistic sobs for our rivalry Nightmare, you could write out Kuul completely if you like doesn't phase me at all.
    if we wanna get really sadistic we could have me remove Kuul, not like killing him or anything perhaps punting him away after he has cost me a victory?
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:01 am

Kuul's too cool to be just discarded like that. No, he'll make a comeback sometime later.

The start of your feud with Lord Nightmare will begin with a backstage interview where you'll brag about how you beat Judas (again) and that you're now setting your sights on doing the impossible.

In a televised match, before millions of our viewers, you will kill the unkillable Lord Nightmare.

The storyline won't involve backstage ambushes. All fights will be scheduled matches where after you pin me, you'll do something to mortally injure me. I'd escape final death the usual way (of course). Later Trendkiller will get into the show (being the only one who has defeated me twice) and he'll tell you off by saying that he'll kill Lord Nightmare instead. It will cause some friction between the two of you. He'll have a match with the same results you had.

That's all for now. Gotta go.

-----

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content