SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Moedty/Killerz begin

moedty

Moedty/Killerz begin Empty Moedty/Killerz begin

Post  moedty Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:12 pm

"Moedty, MOEDTY! Can i grab an interview?" cries the backstage interviewer, "Hi I'm......."
    Moedty slaps the interviewer, "Do i look like i care? Why would i want to know who you are? You can do nothing for me and bring me nothing in return, you can just stand there hold your microphone and listen to the great man"
    "Now i've got two issues, one how have i not been given the SWW Title? I'm the most deserving and the most skilled wrestler in this sorry excuse for a company and if i remain overlooked for much longer then wrestlers will start disappearing and i think that i'll begin with the man who i just hate, Killerz, he struts around the locker room like he owns the place when we really know that i am the pinnacle of perfection in this wrestling business. He deserves everything he goes through in our match, and if we aren't given a match then i'm just gonna have to take him out my own way"
    Stewy Dew is seen being carried off by EMTs in the background
    "Here is a taste of what Killerz can expect"
    Runs off clotheslining Stewy Dew and then picking him up and delivering a DEVASTATING Moder Bomb
    "Cya later KIllerz"

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:56 pm