SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

3 posters

Aldy: Master of Voodoo

Poll

Do you like it?

[ 3 ]
    Aldy: Master of Voodoo Bar_left60%Aldy: Master of Voodoo Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Aldy: Master of Voodoo Bar_left40%Aldy: Master of Voodoo Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Aldy: Master of Voodoo Bar_left0%Aldy: Master of Voodoo Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

Aldy: Master of Voodoo Empty Aldy: Master of Voodoo

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Cut to Audio room, with a bunch of people working. As the camera turns, they come across I live To Beat Aldy. You see him working diligently on something, the computer flickers, and turns off. Titte is in a match, against demonous. Demonous hits his finisher on the announcer table, and it breaks, and its HardCore, so Titte is out. He's slightly injured too! Thats when you cut to I Live To Beat Aldy... with the computer flickering... but it turns off. All the lights are out in the arena. A siren blares, so the audience leaves. When the light turns on, its just Aldy,, and Demonous. I scream like im in a seizure "MEESMEESTERdemondemonououssssssLEEEEEEEVVVEEEE!!!! Demonous, clearly freaked out and spooked, runs out of the arena. Only people in the stadium are Titte, Aldy, and the announcers. Yellowish drool dribbles down Aldys chin... as he lifts up Titte, and smashes him through the other announcer table! Titte is severely injured! Nobody knows what demonous is doing. Aldy rummages around under the ring and pulls out a garbage can. He putts it on Titte, and pushes him up in the ring. Climbs the turn buckle, and does a HardCore leg drop right to Titte's head! But since the garbage can is on Tittes head, there is a huge dent! Having to Hard-Cores in one night, Titte must be half-dead! He is. Aldy grabs a chair from under the ring and sits. He sits in the ring, watching garbage can/Titte.

TWO HOURS LATER
    Titte's still not moving. Aldy hasn't blinked since watching Titte. Titte raises his hand, and it drops. Aldy decided he's gonna do one more thing. He drags Titte/garbage can onto the table he just pulled out and does another HardCore legdrop through the table! WITH TITTE ON IT!!! With splinters everywhere, including Tittes back, he takes the garbage can off... only to show the most gruesome, white faced face you've ever seen! Bits of bloody brain are splattered across his face!
    Titte jumps up. Faces Aldy. And blinks. He blinks uncontrollably. His face is yellowish, with bloody brain on it. Aldy sticks out his hand and Titte shakes it. Then Edu walks out, deciding he's had enough... attempting to end Aldy. As he gets into the ring, Titte and Aldy double-clothesline him. Aldy climbs the turnbuckle... and does a HardCore Leg Drop. Pulls out another trash-can, sticks it on his head, and does a HardCore double leg drop. The trash-can has a huge dent in it! Aldy pulls out two chairs , and he hands one to Titte, they hold the chair, and without any communication, both simultaneously hitting him with the chairs. They then set it up, and sit down.

TWO HOURS LATER
    Edu's still not moving. Aldy, and Titte hasn't blinked since watching edu. Edu's hand raises and drops. Aldy takes out a table, and puts Edu on it. Aldy blinks 43 times, and Titte climbs the turnbuckle with aldy. They both, simultaneously do a HardCore leg-drop. He is seriously injured. Aldy removes the garbage can from his head, and his head is ghostly white. His hand raises and drops. He jumps up, Aldy blinks exactly 353 times, and they all join hands... singing

"Riiiiiing aroooound the roooooosy.Poooooocket fuuuuul ooooff poooooooosy. ASHES ASHES WE ALL FALL DOWN!

END
    Comments? Pm I live To Beat ALdy!

affraid affraid affraid affraid monkey Twisted Evil
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

Aldy: Master of Voodoo Empty ALDYS SHENNANIGANS

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:05 pm

AS YOU ALL KNOW I MADE A "DEBUT" ON WEDNESDAY! I WILL CONTINUE THAT SO HEER GOES! YUE PLEASE CONSIDER THIS! IM PUTTING A POLL {oops caps... sorry} on this to see what you people think. I cannot stress how important it is u pm me!

ILTB Aldy approaches the ring... eyes like slits... smiles and does a "kennedy" microphone move. The mic goes into his hand and he talks " I know you all like insertnamehere.... I would go so far as to say u guys are best buddys! You shouldn't be. The man is a weird... weirdo! Have you seen him, and so called his "GIRLFRIEND??? It's a guy." Heres a pic. https://msp272.photobucket.com/albums/jj169/backlasher7/gay.jpg. {CROWD BOOS OR CHEERS DEPENDING ON UR CHOICE.}
    I think you know why I'm telling you this! I want more of insertnamehere! My plan is for him to come out right now! Come on! Insert! NAME HERE! INSERT! NAME HERE! crowd cheers as insertnamehere comes marching into ring. "YOU"RE GOING DOWN ALDY!"

I know you want to fight... lets dance!
    Aldy does a little samba.... while insertnamehere just stare, laughs and the audience laughs too.
    LAZ0R PUNCHES ALDY! But aldy head turns to the right, and you hear a booming CCCRACCCCKK! And it turns all the way around to where it was before.

TEEHEE!

WHAT THE FUDGE IS YOURE PROBLEM!!??

DONTMAKEALDYBIRBYEINSERTYNAMEYHEREY!!!
    Why doesn't yue fire this weirdo? he brings nothing to-hehehehehehehahahahhHAHEHAHEHAHHAHEH

Aldy closes his eyes, and you can see mist coming from his mouth! THE MIST BECOMES FINGERS... And... its.... tickling insertnamehere?

As he laughs blood spurts from his mouth... aldy laughs.

Thanks to these pills my doctor has prescribed I enjoy brief moments of lucinity.
    Aldy holds up milkduds

BIRBYE!!!

Last edited by magicinair2 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pressed send instead of preview)
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

Aldy: Master of Voodoo Empty MORE OF ALDYS SHENNANIGANS!

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:42 pm

And people... I know i must put it all in bold, with different color speeches. This is a pitch lord nightmare gave me in a PM. And you guys, i thank nightmare very much for sending me a Pm... if u like, or hate the direction im going in tell me!

[This is a backstory I'll be using that will explain how you came to be in SWW:

Before SWW was created, Yue Ayame was still wrestling under one of the other federations. In that federation, he came to meet a strange little man who goes by the name of ILTB aldy. The other wrestlers advised Yue not to associate himself with ILTB aldy because strange things always seem to happen whenever he's around. But Yue didn't pay the warnings any thought and he struck up a small conversation with ILTB aldy. It wasn't really a friendship. It was more like two co-workers saying hi whenever they pass one another in the hallway. But to ILTB aldy, who has so long been ostracized and looked down on by the other wrestlers, it was a blessing to have someone treat him like a human being.

Soon, Yue's stint with the federation is over and he left the city to start up his own organization in his hometown. Imagine his surprise when he found ILTB aldy sitting on the front porch of his home. ILTB aldy had also left the other organization and followed Yue halfway across the country, all the way here. ILTB aldy has no job, no family, no clothes except his speedo and that weird stick of his.

Yue, feeling sorry for him and also somewhat responsible for his being here, gave ILTB aldy a spot in the newly formed SWW. ILTB aldy would wrestle every once in a while and Yue will give him room and board. Things were progressing fine at first. Things changed one day, when Yue first witnessed ILTB aldy use his voodoo powers on one of the audience. Yue drags him into his office and reprimanded him for it. They got off lucky because the fan isn't pressing charges. Yue told ILTB aldy that if he promises never to use his powers on a member of the audience again, he'll let him stay on the wrestling roster.

Then the other night. Technically ILTB aldy didn't break his promise. He didn't use his power on a member of the audience. He used it on the security guards. And with King papa smurf, he just used his staff.

How's it sounding so far? If you're willing to let us continue with it then this is what is in store for you on future shows:

You'll going to get a scolding by Yue. Your defense is the one stated two paragraphs above. Then one segment between Lord Nightmare and ILTB aldy where you try to use your voodoo to help cure his suffering. You'll have a short feud with somebody we're still deciding on, then it will spill over to the big feud between two rival factions in the fed. You'll be siding with me and the other tweener/face freaks against an all-heel group who wants to take out all the "special" people (that means us) permanently.

Let me know if you want to play along so we can add your wrestler into the script.

I would love to do it! I will particicpate 110 percent. Thanks for the chance.

i agree

That segment of yours in the forums was specifically targeted at Laz0r, wasn't it? That is good since we will be adding Laz0r to the so-called All-Stars faction that will be going up against the Freakz.

We'll be using a modified version of your script so as to make your character not seem too overpowered. It's hard for the other wrestlers to compete against somebody who could just point at their head and say "massive blood clot".
    [/font]
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Aldy: Master of Voodoo Empty Re: Aldy: Master of Voodoo

Post  Metal Militia Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:42 pm

I watched the show and actually really liked your character and the chaos that ensued. Could spawn some interesting stories
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

Aldy: Master of Voodoo Empty metal thanks!

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:14 pm

metal my storyline will eventually fizzle out... {how come undietaker is still goin} but urs has potential.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Given enough effort, any gimmick can go far.

You've mentioned the Undietaker (I'm guessing you meant WWE's Undertaker). His gimmick has undergone some rather severe changes during the course of his tenure. From his lone 'deadman' persona to the leader of the Ministry of Darkness (then later into the Corporate Ministry) then transforms into 'biker' Undertaker and then back to old school 'deadman'.

That is an example of a gimmick going far given enough (or too much) effort by his creative team. But he's loyal to his federation so he deserves it.

-----
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

Aldy: Master of Voodoo Empty SHENNANIGANS PART 4: SUGAR RUUUUUUUUUSH

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Now this is a nøte to ¥ue å¥åme®️! and to every1 else¡ Aldy®️ isn't allowed to have sugar. From now on.... every1 must call him aldy®️Very Happy ældy®️

Aldy goes into view playing with a YoYo, and he swings the yoyo at a high spee∂, and it cut off a staff members head! Basketball
    "Ooopsy didilly daisies!
    Aldy shuffles it out of the way... still doing tricks, and approaches Lazºr.
    "Congrats Lazini! U Italliano? Anyawaya congratilationsa ona youra bundla ofa joya!"
    http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/135/2/AAAAAk1EQKkAAAAAATUpxQ.jpg

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    "Anyway Lazør, i challenge you to a DRINKING CONTEST!"
    Aldy grabs Lazør and pulls him to a nearby room! In the room is a bar. http://content9.flixster.com/question/50/77/36/5077363_std.jpg There is a bottle of sprite on the table.
    Aldy takes a chug, and so does Laz0r, round 1 over. Aldy sings I am the warrior to Laz0r.
    "Breaking down the walls of heartache! BANG BANG! I am the warrior.... T H E W A R R I O R! DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!"
    Aldy screams and runs out to the arena, interupting Lord Nightmare, who is in a match. He talks to Lord Nightmare.
    "YoU BiG bUfF mAnLy-MaN! YOURE HOT! I LOVE YOUR MAKEUP TOO!tongue PHSCHHHH!"
    Lord Nightmare does a Hardcore finisher on Aldy, and finishes match. LATER....
    YUE YOUVE BEEN WITH LAZ0R DISCUSSING ME!

What the hell?
    Aldy attempts a light punch but fails miserably. He ends up on the floor, K.O.'D
    Cut to Laz0r, still waiting with sprite in front of him.

WINNER: LAZ0R!!!! I think this is my best shennanigan ever! Please post this in show, its brilliant!
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

Aldy: Master of Voodoo Empty SHENNANIGANS PART 5: GETTI IN DA CLUB BOi!!!

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:38 pm

ALDY®️ CLUTCHES A MICROPHONE AND IS ABOUT TO SPEAK!

"I DECLARE FROM NOW ON I WILL POINT OUT THE PERSON WHO MOST RESEMBLES LAZ0RS EYE CANDY!!!
    The spotlight dawns on in the ring... aldy tells it to search! and it zooms off to find the person most resembling a cow! http://z.about.com/d/weirdnews/1/0/u/8/-/-/Michelle_Allen_Cow_Suit_Mugshot.jpg

This is an idea, it might be a fun interactve thing! you never know. It is hilarious too to you people who think it sucks!!!

I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

Aldy: Master of Voodoo Empty SHENNANIGANS PART 5: GETTI IN DA CLUB BOi!!!

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:39 pm

ALDY®️ CLUTCHES A MICROPHONE AND IS ABOUT TO SPEAK!

"I DECLARE FROM NOW ON I WILL POINT OUT THE PERSON WHO MOST RESEMBLES LAZ0RS EYE CANDY!!!
    The spotlight dawns on in the ring... aldy tells it to search! and it zooms off to find the person most resembling a cow! http://z.about.com/d/weirdnews/1/0/u/8/-/-/Michelle_Allen_Cow_Suit_Mugshot.jpg

This is an idea, it might be a fun interactve thing! you never know. It is hilarious too to you people who think it sucks!!! P.s. My b-day is february 26 i saw on calendar u put John Austin B-day

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:56 pm