SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

3 posters

looking some hardcore challenge

snaga
    snaga

looking some hardcore challenge Empty looking some hardcore challenge

Post  snaga Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:10 am

I am looking for some men ready for a hardcore match, I challenging anybody that want prove who is the great hardcore wrestler in the spirit's world wrestling federation. Is somebody ready?

bloody kisses

snaga
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

looking some hardcore challenge Empty Aldy TIME!

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:30 pm

"BOSS YUE! ALDY LOSE IN STREAK! Let me beat little puny women!"
    ""I am a women..."
    "First Snaga, then Laz0r, den YUE! Who next? Nightmare man?"
    "Get the hell out and their and get your ass kicked...-"
    She stops realizing hes already gone.

This means ya i wanna face u!
    Lord Nightmare

looking some hardcore challenge Empty Re: looking some hardcore challenge

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Two concerns:

One, ILTB aldy is 500+ points lower than Snaga in skill index. If I were to put you two in a match (dark or televised), almost a certainty it's going to end up a squash and Snaga would suffer for picking on a little guy.

Two, the federation hasn't unlocked any special type of matches yet. We're stuck with one-fall types of matches until we level up the arena enough to actually earn a profit. With our total wrestler entrances the way they are, we're often forced to rely on our top wrestlers to draw in ticket sales.

In the end it will be up to Snaga if she is willing to risk her popularity for this. I personally would prefer to place each of you into seperate matches against opponents withint your respective tier-levels.

By the way, I would like to know the number of moves ILTB aldy has activated per position. He seems to be earning a low amount of yellow stars per match and I'm trying to figure out why. To earn more stars per match, one has to have high entrances and/or have more than three moves activated per position. This second method is mentioned in the advice portion of Phantom's FAQ:

5: Sort out your moves list. At lower levels its best to have just 3 moves per position and keep it that way (swap out these moves for more powerful ones as you buy them) until you reach a higher level (around lvl 7+) where you should start havin more moves enabled per position to help gain more exp (its still best to keep down to 3 moves in the positions which have trademarks on them)

This method works. I tried activating my entire arsenal of opening and standing moves and ended up earning an extra xp (ten yellow stars) for every match participated.

-----
    snaga
    snaga

Post  snaga Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:02 am

Sorry but a first blood match, could be?

snaga
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:26 am

Not possible at the moment. We only have the basic one-fall and tag-team matches unlocked.

Yue is allocating what extra funds the federation has into upgrading the arena. The fed needs to earn more money so we can start unlocking special match types like hardcore and first blood.

That's why I urge everyone to keep increasing their entrances. The more entrances we have, the better the income of the shows and the sooner we get more match types opened.

-----
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

looking some hardcore challenge Empty :D i workin on entrances

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:51 pm

åld¥ is wø®️king ºn it

åld¥®️ i meen the entrances. I spending all money on entrances... i aint training

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:54 am