SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

2 posters

A New Resolution - Metal, werefang, and John Austin Rivalry

Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

A New Resolution - Metal, werefang, and John Austin Rivalry Empty A New Resolution - Metal, werefang, and John Austin Rivalry

Post  Metal Militia Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm

to nightmare... put this in the 7th show if possible

Just after their fight in the ring Metal Militia, John Austin, and werefang292 are sitting in Yue's office surrounded by security in order to prevent another scrum. Metal Militia has a ice pack on his head, werefang is holding his ribs in pain, and John Austin has an ice pack on a more tender and private area. After all Metal Militia did deliver a devastating low blow. Yue is sitting at his desk and looks very stern.

Yue: I understand there was a little altercation between the three of you out there in the ring. I hope you guys know how stupid you all looked out there. I have to hand it to you guys though. Never in my life have I seen three wrestlers knock each other unconscious like that! Anyway I don't want to see anymore of that. You got me!?!

Metal Militia:There is one big problem though... MY GUITAR IS IN PIECES! How do you expect me not to be upset! I'm going to just be frank with you... ummm.. Yue. It won't be the last time these two are out cold!

werefang: Come off of that stupid guitar! I've had enough of that crap!

Werfang tries to raise up but security puts a firm grip on his shoulder. Yue simply roles his eyes.

John Austin: It's not about that stupid guitar! He isn't showing any respect! You can't just own the place. You have to earn it. I'm going to pound some respect into him!

Respect!?! John Austin giving a speech about repect! Now that's funny!

I've had enough of the both of you. You guys better watch out I get mad... and get even!

The fighters limp out of the office while Yue is shaking his head. He knows this is going to get ugly.

Last edited by Metal Militia on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed a wrong color)
    Lord Nightmare

A New Resolution - Metal, werefang, and John Austin Rivalry Empty Re: A New Resolution - Metal, werefang, and John Austin Rivalry

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Actually, I can stuff all of it into the show on the 4th. The way the RPs are written, they should all occur on the same night.

Metal finds his guitar in pieces.
    In his rage, he storms into the ring and calls out whoever did it.
    John comes in, talking about respect, and he and Metal duke it out.
    Werefang arrives and makes it into a three-way.
    Everybody finds themselves in the GM's office for a scolding.

Any RP after that is going into the Saturday show.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

A New Resolution - Metal, werefang, and John Austin Rivalry Empty Re: A New Resolution - Metal, werefang, and John Austin Rivalry

Post  Metal Militia Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:40 pm

nice work nightmare. Werefang just posted some more that will go into saturdays if possible

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:08 pm