SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

2 posters

Metal's Guitar Saga

Poll

Rate this story

[ 1 ]
    Metal's Guitar Saga Bar_left17%Metal's Guitar Saga Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Metal's Guitar Saga Bar_left32%Metal's Guitar Saga Bar_right [32%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Metal's Guitar Saga Empty Metal's Guitar Saga

Post  Metal Militia Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:07 pm

*The cameras follow Metal Militia as he opens the door to the locker room. He has a guitar pic in his hand and is ready to do what he does in his off time, play guitar. He looks to the side and sees his amp but the stand that holds his guitar is empty. Metal Militia is shocked and begins to tear the room apart looking for it.

Metal Militia: Where the hell is my guitar!!! That thing cost me a fortune! Do you guys know anything?

He points a finger at the camera crew but they all shake their head. He opens his locker and the broken pieces of his guitar fall at his feet. He just stares blankly at the mess. However his gaze turns to pure rage and keeps building. Metal lets out a roar and begins to punch lockers and break anything in site! The camera crew back out of the room and shut the door in fear. Metal's roaring can still be heard faintly.

anybody that wants to jump into this storyline can. I don't really know how rping works. Also a quick question... in other role plays can u talk for other people? Example being like me having an argument between two wrestlers in the same post

Last edited by Metal Militia on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add more explanation to some stuff and add a poll)
    Lord Nightmare

Metal's Guitar Saga Empty Re: Metal's Guitar Saga

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:53 am

You're doing fine. If nobody volunteers to play along then I'll use one of the inactive members to continue the storyline.

And yes, sometimes you may have to do the talking for the other wrestlers whenever you script a roleplay. Things would move faster if that were the case. However there will come instances where the other guy will disagree with your roleplay. It may be because you've portrayed him as something he's not or because your roleplay doesn't mend well with his. Whatever the reason, both parties will need to talk it out to come up with a compromise agreeable to everybody involved.

Also you can ask some of the less active members for creative control over their wrestlers. You will script them into your storylines and they will get the benefit of appearing in storylines without doing the work. Everyone benefits. Make sure though that whatever it is you're scripting, it is going to be with another wrestler who is more or less your equal. I've already posted somewhere in the forums about the disastrous consequences about getting into a squash match, and if necessary I will faux all matches between two uneven combatants.

Here's my suggestion:

Put this storyline on hold for now. For the next few shows, I will be doing test matchups between all new and inactive members of the roster. I will keep track of which matchups gain the most number of fans. When we find a nice combination, I give you the go signal to continue the storyline with the specified wrestler.

-----
    Metal Militia
    Metal Militia

Post  Metal Militia Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:20 am

Okay i'll put everything on hold til the next show, that should give clear indication of who i should write into my rp
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Metal Militia has PM'ed me about John Austin volunteering for a part in the broken guitar storyline.

As of this post, Metal Militia (MM) and John Austin (JA) have the following numbers:

Wrestler Score:
    MM: 16,830
    JA: 17,190

Skill Index:
    MM: 2,609
    JA: 2,807

Fans:
    MM: 92
    JA: 130

Entrances:
    MM: 8
    JA: 3

I'm not yet sure about the effects of low entrance levels but the other numbers look okay to me. You have my go signal to script John Austin in your storyline.

John Austin has a match on the next show so depending on how your script goes, the broken guitar storyline may either be inserted in that same show or in the show after that.

-----

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:28 pm