SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Haunting... 1/2/1

Lord Nightmare

Haunting... 1/2/1 Empty Haunting... 1/2/1

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:57 am

Note: With the exception of Trendkiller, both wrestlers that appear in this scene are unnamed. Should anyone however decide to do a cameo appearance and play the part of either of the two unnamed wrestlers, please post your wrestler’s name and whether you would want to replace the first wrestler (the one conversing with Trendkiller) or the second wrestler (the one with the Lord Nightmare mask). I will only entertain whomever posted the earliest.

Haunting…
    Storyline 1, Show 2, Scene 1:

* Camera finds Trendkiller inside the locker room. He is sitting on a bench, fidgeting nonstop. He looks greatly exhausted. Another wrestler walks into the room. *

<Wrestler 1>: “Hey, Trendkiller. Great show the other night. You really brought it to that Lord Nightmare guy.”

* Trendkiller kept on shaking uneasily. It’s as if he didn’t even notice the other wrestler come in. *

<Wrestler 1>: “Yo! Earth to Trendkiller…”

* Waving a hand in front of Trendkiller’s face, he snaps him back to reality. Somewhat distorted, Trendkiller could only stammer a response. *

Trendkiller: “Huh…? What…?”

<Wrestler 1>: “Dude! You were really out of it for a while there. Are you high on something?”

* Trendkiller clutches at his face in distress. *

Trendkiller: “It’s that damn Lord Nightmare. I keep hearing his voice over and over in my head. Sometimes when I close my eyes I can sense him standing here right beside me, staring at me. I can barely eat. I haven’t had a good night’s sleep… I THINK HE’S HAUNTING ME!”

* The other wrestler looks at him as if he’s a few nuts short of a full bushel. *

<Wrestler 1>: “Wait, wait, wait! Lemme get this straight. Lord Nightmare, the same Lord Nightmare you’ve pounded into bloody oblivion last show, is haunting you? What? You think you’ve killed him and now his vengeful spirit is coming to get you?”

* Trendkiller shakes his head violently. *

Trendkiller: “No, no, NO! Don’t you get it? He’s still alive! He’s out there somewhere and he IS coming after me!”

<Wrestler 1>: “Dude… You’re not making any sense…”

* Without warning, Trendkiller suddenly falls back off the bench in a panic. With a terrified look on his face, he points at the doorway. *

Trendkiller: “Aahhhh! He’s here! He’s standing right behind you!”

* The camera whirls around and came lens-to-face with Lord Nightmare. Or to be precise, someone wearing a Lord Nightmare mask. *

Fake Lord Nightmare: “Isn’t this cool? I just got this from the souvenir shop. I can’t believe how lifelike they managed to make this.”

* Pulling off the mask, the newcomer reveals himself to be none other than <Wrestler 2>. *

<Wrestler 2>: “But… ouch… I think this one is one size too small for my face. Maybe I should go back and exchange it for a bigger one…”

* <Wrestler 2> cuts off his own train of thought when he notices Trendkiller staring at him angrily. *

<Wrestler 2>: “What?”

* Trendkiller threw his hands up in exasperation. He felt mocked, and he won’t stand to be mocked. He storms out in a huff, leaving the two other wrestlers in the room. *

<Wrestler 1>: “Dude! Why’d you go and do that for? I think you’ve scared the spit out of him.”

<Wrestler 2>: “Really? Oh, geez! People should learn to lighten up a little.”

------------------------------
    Lord Nightmare

Haunting... 1/2/1 Empty Update...

Post  Lord Nightmare Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:01 pm

The cameo parts of the two wrestlers were given to Bhai and Acid. They were personally handpicked by Yue himself to play the roles. Thank you for your participation.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:07 pm