SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

3 posters

Laz0r's gimmick

Laz0r

Laz0r's gimmick Empty Laz0r's gimmick

Post  Laz0r Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Wrestler's Name :Laz0r
    Wrestler's Age : 18
    Background Story :Laz0r was a fan of proffesional wrestling since the age of 10.His dream was to be a part in the wrestling community and do his best to be a top wrestler.This dream started getting real at the age of 16 that he got recruited in a local wrestling brand.He spended half of his day working out in the gym,improving his moves and learning new wrestling techniques.Now he is 18 and his population is growing rapidly.His hope is to be a star on the federation he is competing.Unfortunately,he is getting often annoyed by the General Manager's decision and that leads to a feud between them.Also he likes getting into trouble with rival wrestlers too and use lame ways to harm them.
    Wrestler's Picture : http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wrestlebk1.jpg
    Wrestler's Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAi1Td61IwU

Last edited by Laz0r on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:46 am; edited 3 times in total
    Laz0r

Laz0r's gimmick Empty Re: Laz0r's gimmick

Post  Laz0r Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:46 am

* Gimmick updated *
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:44 am

Sometime during season 2, Laz0r has gotten quite popular with the fans. This is in part of his winning his matches fairly but mostly because of the stunts ILTB aldy pulls on him. Laz0r may get angry quickly whenever sometime embarrasses him but he doesn't stay angry long enough to hold grudges. This is evident in his encounters with ILTB aldy; wanting to kill him in one episode and then deliberately avoiding him the next. At the end of the season, Laz0r joined Moedty, Killerz and Trendkiller as a member of the SWW All-Stars.

He had no other choice but to join.

Laz0r was enjoying his newly-earned popularity too much to become a heel voluntarily. If putting up with ILTB aldy makes the fans love him better then he'll put up with the stick-wielding, speedo-wearing weirdo and his antics.

The other three wrestlers however aren't as coexistent with their counterparts. Moedty still wants Lord Nightmare dead, Killerz' goal is to get his twin brother out of wrestling for good, and Trendkiller has some bad blood left over from his last match with Acid.

All three of them came to Laz0r and gave him a choice: either become one of them or be considered one of the enemy. Facing certain destruction against impossible odds and with no friends to back him up, Laz0r gave in to the ultimatum and became the fourth member of the All-Stars.

Out of the four SWW All-Stars, Laz0r is the least evil of the group. He still tries to hold on to his status as tweener/face even in this dire situation. But the people aren't very forgiving. By casting his lot with an all-heel stable, Laz0r has also become a heel in his fans' eyes.

Laz0r has lost much since becoming an All-Star, and who knows how this will affect him in the weeks to come when the SWW All-Stars face off against the Freakz.

Stay tuned for Spirits World Wrestling's Season 3.

-----
    Laz0r

Post  Laz0r Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:40 am

I like this new gimmick Smile
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:48 pm

NOOOOOOOOOO IM NOT AN ALL-STAR!

No but thanks for giving me a part in the Lazºr h£lp †hing.

åld¥®️
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 am

Now why would you want to be an All-Star when you have the Freakz as your buddies?

Wait... that's not a very convincing argument, wasn't it?

-----
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

Laz0r's gimmick Empty OOOOOHHHHHH

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:33 pm

I get it! All-stars are a faction! I thought it was like da pros of sww.... but im glad i on freakz cuz i freak

-Ål∂¥®️

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:00 am