SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

2 posters

The Attack part one

werefang292
    werefang292

The Attack part one Empty The Attack part one

Post  werefang292 Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:10 am

Acid was walking backstage but suddenly.
    Neckbreaker and Chokeslam into a metal box... fifteen minutes later... Stewy Dew comes in look for Acid because they were going to partner up in a tag match agains Latin Nightmare and GreenShh but it was cancaled.
    Stewy: Hey, Acid, where the heck are you?
    Moanning... moanning
    Stewy looks around to find his partner...
    Acid: hey did we win?
    Stewy: dang what happen man
    Acid: two guys came and attacked me from behind... but i don't know who they had mask on.
    Stewy: Well i know it was not Latin Nightmare or GreenShh because they were in the ring ready.
    Acid: LOOK OUT
    Acid blocked Stewy Dew From to chairs from two figures... and the chairs hit Stewy Dew Next!
    Five minutes later Yue Ayame came to aid the two wrestlers..
    Yue: don't think about the attackers we'll find out who it was and put you guys in a tag match agains them but for now you guys need to rest for a while.
    acid

The Attack part one Empty Re: The Attack part one

Post  acid Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:23 am

After taking the surprise beating from two unknown masked "people" we see that Acid is sat in a room alone rubbing his neck and breathing a little heavy

Acid "well i guess that told me, but to be honest who ever THEY was failed, as it needed two "people" to ground me from "behind" and within an hour i am back sat on my own. yeah with a sore neck, but that will not stop me from finding out who is behind this madness and show them the true meaning off pain. and they will not be walking after just one hour. So this is for the two cowards who could not show their face to me, and who had to take me from behind"

*Acid stands and throws out his arms to his sides head facing up, befor lowering his head to the camera*

Acid "DONT JEAR ME, FEAR ME"

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:46 pm