SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Acid Burn... 1/1

Lord Nightmare

Acid Burn... 1/1 Empty Acid Burn... 1/1

Post  Lord Nightmare Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Note: It can’t be helped. The moment Yue chose Acid to play the cameo role of the guy in the Lord Nightmare mask, I had to come up with a follow-up storyline.

Note: This storyline would later tie in with Lord Nightmare’s storyline.

Acid Burn…
    Show 1, Scene 1:

* Trendkiller is having a scheduled interview with Jill Jason, and Trendkiller is not a very happy person at the moment. *

Jill: “First off, I’d like to congratulate you on your victory over Lord Nightmare the other night. You must be very happy…”

* Trendkiller’s frown deepened. As mentioned earlier, he is not a very happy person at the moment. He grabs Jill’s hand and yanked the mike to his face. *

Trendkiller: “Happy!? Why the hell should I be happy!? I was humiliated that night! The entire arena saw me drop down and cry like a helpless little girl! I looked like a fool! Everyone in the locker room now laughs at me. Idiots in masks come up to me and tell me that heaven forgives me! You think I’m happy!? YOU THINK I’M HAPPY!?”

* A frightened Jill Jason could do nothing but shake her head. Just then, Acid walks on by. He is wearing a new mask. *

Acid: “Hey, Trendkiller. Check it out. This one fits better than the last one. I knew that it was one size too small for me.”

* Trendkiller fumes. With his back to Acid, he leans closer to the mike. *

Trendkiller: “Case in point…”

* Without warning, he suddenly spins around and clotheslines Acid to the ground. Pulling him up by the mask, Trendkiller grasps the laces tightly and started swinging the other wrestler every which way. Poor Acid got slammed against walls and onto tables before finally being picked up and smashed into the concrete. Trendkiller brushes his hands and walks back to the microphone. *

Trendkiller: “I won’t be laughed at anymore. You hear me? Not a-ny-more! From now on, there’s a new Trendkiller in Spirits World Wrestling. And I’ll beat down anyone who says otherwise. Now get out of my way!”

* Trendkiller pushes through Jill, knocking her unceremoniously to the ground. The camera pans from Jill towards Acid who was lying on his back nearby. His mask has been twisted out of place. He is now wearing it backwards. *

Acid: “Help! I can’t see! I’m blind!”

------------------------------