SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Torment and Envy... 2/1/2

Lord Nightmare

Torment and Envy... 2/1/2 Empty Torment and Envy... 2/1/2

Post  Lord Nightmare Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:13 am

Torment and Envy…
    Storyline 2, Show 1, Scene 2:

* Camera is on Jill Jason as she is roaming the backstage area. By sheer luck, she manages to spot Lord Nightmare walking ahead of her. She immediately gives chase. *

Jill: “Lord Nightmare! Lord Nightmare!”

* Lord Nightmare often paces back and forth whenever he needs to gather his thoughts amidst the endless turmoil of fifty men, women and children suffering inside his head. For deeper concentration, he would take walks. Jill Jason just ruined this walk. *

Jill: “If I can just take a moment of your time…”

* Lord Nightmare turned around just as she was about to reach for his shoulder. He gives her his most malevolent glare. *

Lord Nightmare: “You…!”

* Jill just shrugs it off. She is the first to have a never-before-done interview with the enigmatic Lord Nightmare. Her pride as ace SWW backstage interviewer is at stake here. *

Jill: “So what’s next for Lord Nightmare? Are you going after someone else? Does anyone need avenging or retribution-ing or something?”

* Jill points the mike at a much perplexed Lord Nightmare. Frowning, he leans his willowy form forward at the young woman. *

Lord Nightmare: “Why aren’t you running away?”

Jill: “Hmm…? Oh, that. Well, that was before when you acted all evil and spooky and such. But now, everyone knows that you’re not such a bad guy so there’s really no reason to run away from you.”

* Lord Nightmare’s frown deepened. He spun around and resumed walking. Jill persistently starts following him. Now it is Lord Nightmare who is doing the running. *

Lord Nightmare: “You are very tenacious, Miss Jason… Also very pesky…”

* Jill beams in delight. She would take that as a compliment. Still the chase went, with cameraman huffing and puffing as he tries to keep up with the other two. *

Jill: “Please, Lord Nightmare… If you’d only answer a few questions…”

* Lord Nightmare slows down. If that is the only way he can be rid of her then so be it. *

Lord Nightmare: “Very well… To answer your earlier question… no, I am not after anyone at the moment… As for my plans for the immediate future… I have no plans… I am here only at my lady’s behest… I do not assume to know of her plans for me… I only know that I am here… ready to obey her every wish…”

Jill: ‘Ohhh… That’s sweet…”

* Jill Jason lets out a cute smile. Lord Nightmare again frowns. *

Lord Nightmare: “The Lady of Torment is anything BUT sweet, Miss Jill… Best you remember that… She is the most sadistic, most cruel being this world has ever and will ever see…”

Jill: “But you seem so devoted to her.”

Lord Nightmare: “Yes… I am that… But as much as I loathe her for making me the way I am now… with all my heart I adore her for what she is and what she has done to me…”

Jill: “Kind of like a love-hate relationship, huh?”

* Lord Nightmare quickly changes the subject. *

Lord Nightmare: “I think that is more than enough for an interview… wouldn't you agree…?’

* Before Jill could reply, Lord Nightmare walks away. He didn’t get far because Jill grabs hold of his sleeve. Lord Nightmare’s patience is starting to wear thin. *

Jill: “One more thing. Could you please tell our viewers how you did that vanishing move that you always do? The one where the lights flicker and you’d suddenly disappear?”

Lord Nightmare: “You mean this…?”

* The lights in the corridor started to sputter. Before Jill knew it, Lord Nightmare was gone. She was still clutching his arm when he left. Jill is deeply amazed by the feat. *

Jill: “Wow! That was incredible! You even managed to slip out of my grasp when the lights went. Could you pleeease tell us how you did it?”

* She waits, expecting an answer that will never come. *

Jill: “Hello? Lord Nightmare?”

------------------------------

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:57 pm