SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

Laz0r complains

Laz0r

Laz0r complains Empty Laz0r complains

Post  Laz0r Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:07 am

* Laz0r knocks Yue's office door *
    Yue:Enter
    * Laz0r enters the room *
    Yue:How may i help you laz0r?
    Laz0r:I have a complain to make about the last show.
    Yue:Tell me fast,im busy right now
    Laz0r:Why did you made me tag with this newbie King papa smurf?He surely got no clue what wrestling is all about.I got a minor injury because of him and the doc said i might not be able to perform in the next show.
    Yue:King papa is a good wrestler,you are responsible for your losing in the tag match.
    Laz0r:Me???He was the one who let you pin him,probably because he were scared after the cut he got.
    Yue:Whatever...So what you want me to do?It was just a match.Stop crying and move on.
    * King papa smurf enters the room *
    King papa smurf:I heard that laz0r is crying to the GM about our loss in last show's tag match.Confirmed?
    Yue:Confirmed
    King papa smurf:Erh,rookie you were the one who couldn't provide any resist when i tagged and you entered the ring,not me.THen after less than 2 mins you tagged me back to face both of em,since you didn't deal any serious dmg to anyone.You suck,that's all
    * King papa smurf quits the room *
    Yue:Ok now i am busy.Be kind enough and go back to your training
    Laz0r:I will but you will have to do smth to put King papa smurf back in his place
    * Laz0r quits the room *

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:19 am