SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

No rematch!

Massacre
    Massacre

No rematch! Empty No rematch!

Post  Massacre Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:34 am

*The camera goes backstage in Yue's office*

Yue Ayame:...so please stop acting like this.I know you are a little better than him.

King Con Carne: Just...a little? Haha! I am sooo much better.

Yue Ayame:Oh yea...get out of...

*MaSacRu enters the office without knocking*

MaSacRu: Yue, sorry to inter...*Camera moves to King Con Carne*...what are you doing here?

*King Con Carne gets up and stares at MaSacRu*

King Con Carne:It's none of your BUSINESS.Have a nice day Yue.

*Leaves the office*

Yue Ayame: What do you want?

MaSacRu: Where do you find this cheap refs? Did you see my match?

Yue Ayame: So what?

MaSacRu: Uhm..huh...so what? It was an awful decision.Let's see again the last match...

*MaSacRu capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!

catching King Con Carne off guard!

MaSacRu bends his opponent forward placing King Con Carne's head between his legs and then applies a double underhook on King Con Carne

MaSacRu then jumps up while tucking his knees causing them to lift his opponent off the mat before landing on their knees forcing King Con Carne's face into the mat executing devastating Pedigree!!*

MaSacRu:Then...again...

*MaSacRu grabs King Con Carne's hair

MaSacRu bends his opponent forward placing King Con Carne's head between his legs and then applies a double underhook on King Con Carne

MaSacRu then jumps up while tucking his knees causing them to lift his opponent off the mat before landing on their knees forcing King Con Carne's face into the mat executing devastating Pedigree!!*

MaSacRu: Saw that?What did King Con Carne do in that match?

Yue Ayame: Well...

MaSacRu: I'll tell you what: NOTHING!

Yue Ayame:Calm down boy.It was only a match...

MaSacRu:I don't need to calm down.I know i could won that one.You know...you have never been put in this situation before.It's easy for you to talk like this.All you do is just talking and hiding behind these desk.Nothing more...

Yue Ayame: If you think it was an awful deision, or how do you call it...how about a rematch?

MaSacRu:A rem..NO! I should won that one.No rematch.

Yue Ayame:Think about it...if you think you are so great...then let's do this.Tonig...

MaSacRu:No way.I'm out of here.

*MaSacRu leaves the office and shuts the door*

Yue Ayame:Poor guy...

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:02 pm