SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpiriTs' World Wrestling

Forum of SWW of TWG.

4 posters

A New Era of Violence

moedty

A New Era of Violence Empty A New Era of Violence

Post  moedty Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 pm

*Backstage we see Moedty, Killerz, Laz0r and Trendkiller standing discussing the events of last week before the backstage interviewer comes up to them"

Interviewer: "Now......"

Trendkiller: "Don't even start!!" *Moves forward to destroy interviewer but is held back by Killerz and Laz0r"

Moedty: "Now look what you did, perhaps you should just stand there and hold the microphone before we all let lose on you. Now as for what happened last week, I hope management will look into the appalling acts of InSaN3, Lord Nightmare, Acid and ILTB aldy. Trendkiller and I had our tag team match won if not for some cheap tricks and underhand tactics by InSaN3 and Lord Nightmare and then they just kept attacking us without cause, we had accepted our loss and were being gentlemen about it but they kept brutally attacking us without merit, I can't recall Trendkiller and me doing anything to warrant such violence from them. *Evil Smirk* But if they want violence we know how to get it done, and we thought these guys deserved something a little extra for their disrespect to us so we got the muscle of the SWW Killerz and Laz0r to help us out."

*Backstage interviewer is shaking in fear of the gleam in the eyes of Moedty and the restraint Killerz and Laz0r have on Trendkiller"

"Now since you can't do your job right, we'll take over *snatches microphone* and we have no further need for you.........boys, let him go. *Killerz and Laz0r release Trendkiller who proceeds to destroy the interviewer with no remorse* Now thats taken care of where was I? Oh yes thats right"

"Then out of nowhere we have these fools Acid and ILTB aldy come and attack us, now I don't know why these fools would want to mess with any of us, but they have now severely shortened their careers, now I think we all remember Undertaker vs Foley Hell in a Cell, I think we all remember TNA's Monster's Ball matches, and we all remember the classic original ECW and the brutality that was produced in those matches, well come this week, InSaN3, Lord Nightmare, Acid, ILTB aldy will become a piece of wrestling history as we destroy them in the most brutal and violent ways ever conceived, we may win the match, we may lose the match but I promise you this, this group right here will usher in a NEW ERA OF VIOLENCE AND THIS ERA WILL BE USHERED IN WITH BLOOD!!!!!"

*Drops microphone on the unconscious interviewers body and walks away*
    Lord Nightmare

A New Era of Violence Empty Re: A New Era of Violence

Post  Lord Nightmare Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:17 am

This definitely goes into episode 1 of Season 3.

Try not to attack members of the other faction for the first few episodes of the season. Otherwise I'll sic ILTB aldy's voodoo on you. Heh...

Knowing that ILTB aldy is a dangerous wild card, the All-Stars may want to try taking him out first. Schemes will include trying to find ILTB aldy's secret lair (he lives inside the arena), trying to discover his weaknesses (he falls asleep momentarily whenever he hears that high-pitched wailing from the Tokens' song "The Lion Sleeps Tonight", and trying to get him to ingest high amounts of sugar (he gets hyper when he's high on sugar).

The Freakz (as they lovingly call themselves according to a temporarily loopy Acid) will also avoid attacking the All-Stars directly. The event with ILTB aldy's "Witch Doctor" (InSaN3: "Wait... Isn't that a Chipmunks song?") isn't our fault.

The Freakz will keep to themselves (except for Lord Nightmare who cannot be found except during matches) for the most part of the early episodes as well. It would be on the night of the big stable match that both factions will try to cheat themselves to an unfair advantage by eliminating members of the other team before the match. Instead of a four-on-four match, it ends up as a tag match (this is done because there isn't a stable type of match for the federation's show yet; the other "injured" members get dark matches instead).

It would be afterwards that the factions will start their recruitment drive in an effort to gain numerical superiority over their rivals. The All-Stars will bully other wrestlers to join their cause, stating that "if you're not with us then you're against us". Send Laz0r after Metal Militia. Both of them are in the mood for a feud.

That's all for now. Just a little spoiler of things to come. I'll discuss this with the other VGMs so I'll know what they have planned themselves. Until next time.

P.S. remind me sometime later about your turtle.

-----
    acid

Post  acid Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:07 pm

Just after they drop the microphone, the lights start to glow a light green over the all stars,
    “Tut tut tut, look at you lot attacking an interviewer, you are trying to look so hard and cleaver in your group but can you keep up this in the ring.”
    We see trendkiller looking around trying to find out where the voice is coming from but he is unable to locate the voice.
    “Their is no point trying to find me you will not find me. I am not in this arena but I can see you”
    A green smoke starts to rise up around the all stars until they are not visible
    “Now that is a lot better view we don’t have to see your face anymore”
    The smoke died down and we see that all the all stars are searching for the voice but to no avail.
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:22 am

Remember, no hitting.

For the storyline to work, we need to pace it properly. No premature brawling between factions.

I may have to change what Acid said a bit. Actually, the members of the Freakz are in the arena. They'll cut their promo later in the show where all four (well, three) will try to provide some show of unity (and end up squabbling among each other over the name of their group).

Acid remembers (another false memory) that they've decided to call themselves the Freakz (we're not freaks, WE'RE FREAKZ!!!). ILTB aldy loves the name but InSaN3 hates it. He calls for a vote to decide whether to keep the name or change it. He got outvoted 2 to 1. Lord Nightmare wasn't present.

The commentators will later wonder if the group has any form of unity at all.

-----
    Lord Nightmare

Post  Lord Nightmare Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:38 pm

No, wait! I just thought of a better time to use Acid's segment.

It'll be after the incident with the All-Stars in ILTB aldy's lair, when Acid was browsing the various trinkets and memorabilia in the room. That's when he'll find the cursed mask. Acid has a minor form of OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) when it comes to masks.

Acid needs a short run as a heel to implement his catchphrase. I'll be using the RP during his heel run.

Nobody react to his RP. I'm using it.

-----
    I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY®

A New Era of Violence Empty if it aint freakz....

Post  I LIVE TO BEAT ALDY® Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:38 pm

If it aint freakz... will it be silly-nannies? {sorry family-guy} but i meen really.... what else fits it? Lord nightmare cant be found outside ring, he goth, n he has a spirit girl follower thingy. Other people well... all i know people in freakz are me and nightmare... but still i like da name! Im rambling... so here is my point

VOTE FOR FREAKZ

Yes:1
    no:1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:14 pm